Friday, October 6, 2017

The Things of God - by Janette

I thank God that our children are processing the news of Baby well.

The children have had many questions to my surprise.

This morning, as the children climbed into their seats for breakfast, they asked when Baby was seeing the doctor again.

          "Is the Baby well now?"

They asked who would be caring for them, and I felt a twinge of sadness that they would already feel neglected or anxious because of Baby's health.

At lunch, they asked again:

          "Is Baby still sick?"

          "When will Baby be well? I want to love Baby, though."

          "Will Baby die?"

          "Will Baby die in your tummy?"

          "Will Baby still come out of our tummy?"

          "What do dead people look like?"

          "When will I die?" Only God knows. 
          Z then shouted, "God, when will I die?"
          A few moments later, Z commented: "Mommy, God didn't say anything."

So grateful for these added Gospel opportunities to teach biblical truth to our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment