Sunday, October 1, 2017

I have found the greatest baby shower gift! - by Derrick

Hi Baby,

This is my first post on our blog to you. It is a very important one.
Look what I bought Mom!  A grabber tool, like a claw!
I think this should be an essential gift for all pregnant ladies with young children. Though it seems to be marketed toward seniors who cannot reach down to pick up things, but I have found a new market for this tool. I bought mom this today, she didn't seem as excited as I was and rolled her eyes a little at me. She says I bought this more for myself so I don't have to pick up everything off the ground for her (this is partially true). I think we need to gift this to all future mothers. Look, I played pom poms with your brother today and sat on the couch the whole time!

- from your overly excited Father




2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha every time I go over to my dads house he tries to gift me one.

    ReplyDelete