Monday, October 16, 2017

A Hard Day

"God is our refuge and strength,
    a very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way,
    though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam,
    though the mountains tremble at its swelling. Selah"
- Psalm 46:1-3

Today was hard in new ways.

I was up all night with J who was running a temperature, needed to blow his nose, kept trying to poo, wanted comfort, requested water, etc.

I could not sleep from engorgement pain... my whole upper body throbs and hurts. Even ran a fever. I have milk in my armpits, high up on my chest, and the skin is glistening and shiny. I fear for mastitis and clogs.

I missed taking Z to school, and when J came back with Derrick, he told me he loved only Derrick and not me. "NO Mommy."

Derrick and I have been fighting.

I feel so tired.

Gripping hard on Psalm 46:1-3. Praise the Lord for the truth of His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment