Friday, October 11, 2019

In Loving Memory

We especially miss Elias today.

How has it been 2 years already?

          Sounds like a long time with L turning 7 months in a couple of days, while

          not

          as I can vividly recall numerous memories of that time.

2 years out, I could never dream where we are now.

          We are well: spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
          I remember texting a friend a few weeks after Elias' death that I did not think I could go on.

          ZJ still consider our family as a family of 6.
          ZJ draw pictures of Elias interacting with our family, and J tells me Elias died because his kidney was not 
          working.

          The Lord added to our joy L.
          There was some time that I could not bear the thought of having more children. A common comment I receive is 
          how all our boys have the same "look". My heart warms thinking about how Elias would have looked like. Elias' 
          life and death utterly altered me as a parent (blog post to come).

Many friends thoughtfully remembered Elias with us this year.

          It is never expected but so sweet, and undeserving.

Jehovah is yet God (Elias' name meaning), and His kindness and faithfulness endure. From the beginning of time to eternity, amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment